We are looking for a WordPress Developer to work in our Manchester HQ, building WordPress themes and plugins for some of the UK’s leading agencies.
As a WordPress developer you will have a fluent understanding of WordPress and its capabilities, and you will also be an accomplished front-end developer with an eye for detail who’s comfortable producing awesome WordPress themes from PSDs.
Core skills / experience
- Fluent HTML5 / CSS3 / Responsive development skills
- JS libraries such as jQuery
- Mobile and cross platform experience
- Building effective WordPress systems for both user and administrator
Nice to have but not essential
- HTML email development experience
- Version control – SVN or GIT
You will be
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- Good under pressure and can multi task
- A great communicator, both verbal and written
- A passion for coding and a desire to learn more
- Love working as part of a team
To apply for the WordPress developer position, please send any details to email@example.com.
If you are a recruiter please don’t email or call.
If you would like any further information about our WordPress services, our day rates and/or information about our NDA, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 237 3114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.