We are looking for an Marketing Manager to join our team in Manchester.
We are looking for a pro-active Marketing Manager to join #teamgooey and lead our agency marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain an annual marketing plan that incorporates key objectives, tactical execution, and promotions focused around specific verticals and go to market propositions.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with our agency clients.
- Create and implement innovative and inspiring marketing initiatives that enable the development and execution of revenue generating multi-channel marketing programs delivering exceptional growth related results. (including but not limited to events, social, content, SEM, email and CRM).
- Analyse and interpret relevant data and reports to help inform and guide campaign strategy.
- Recommend the most appropriate marketing mix for marketing activities required to deliver a strong return on investment and generation of marketing leads and pipeline.
- Ensure the lead follow up process is implemented and communicated with the sales team.
- Work closely with other functional areas of the business to ensure a holistic and tightly aligned marketing plan is delivered and executed.
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for growth and potential new services.
- Manage and develop our internal CRM system.
- Deliver and execute overall marketing strategy.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- Strong background in marketing
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and gain their confidence
- CIM or similar marketing qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress and Magento desired. Training can be provided however.
What we offer in return:
- Fantastic office with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong and a PS4!!
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 9.30 – 5.30pm
- Social events
- Casual dress code
- Salary of £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 DOE.
If you believe you have want it takes to be the next #teamgooey Marketing Manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 3114