Business Development Manager
Founded in 2009, Gooey is a white-label web development agency based in Manchester. We work with 250+ agencies as their coding partner, building websites and emails for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Due to recent growth we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team, with a focus on developing new relationships with agencies.
The role would suit someone with prior digital experience, who is a confident relationship-builder and comfortable closing deals.
There is real scope to make the role your own, but main responsibilities will include:
- Researching, targeting and developing relationships with new clients (agencies).
- Meeting prospective and existing clients.
- Working with the developers and development manager to quote projects, then close them.
- Spotting opportunities to up- and cross-sell.
- Managing our internal CRM system (HubSpot).
- Working with the project managers and account managers to ensure client retention.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Digital knowledge and prior experience within an agency.
- Be able to negotiate and close deals over the phone.
- Be confident both on the phone and in-person during meetings.
- Be able to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Be very organised.
- Be pro-active and able to work off own initiative.
The salary for the role is DOE and benefits include:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Relaxed office and atmosphere with PlayStation, pool tables, table tennis and air hockey.
- Free beer / soft drinks, snacks and sweets.
- Close-knit team with lots of social events.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the importance of a great team...
which is the reason we have some of the best talent in Manchester working for us!