We are looking for an awesome Account Executive to join our team in Manchester.
Account executive required to assist with looking after and growing accounts. Reporting directly to the development manager some of your responsibilities will include overseeing projects, speaking with clients, dealing with any issues that may rise during a project, keeping the schedule up to date, assisting colleagues with client management and general admin duties.
The responsibilities of the account executive include:
- Assisting with booking projects onto the schedule
- Continuing to development relationships with clients to make sure the client retention is keep to a maximum and developing repeat business
- Assisting the account directors with keeping records up to date on our CRM
- Giving clients regular updates on the status of their project
- Speaking with the developers and assist them with any questions they may have about a project
- Learning about the digital industry and gaining knowledge of Web technologies
- General admin duties
Skills required for the account executive:
- Some customer service experience would be advantageous
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format
- Understand the digital market, in terms of web development and all things digital.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a fantastic work ethic
- Be pro-active
What we offer in return for the right account executive
- Fantastic office with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong and a PS4!!
- Salary of £18,000.00 – £20,000.00
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 9.30 – 5.30pm
- Social events
- Casual dress code
If you believe you have want it takes to be the next account executive for Gooey please email email@example.com or call 0161 398 0303