Just a quick post to demo our bare-bones default Gulp boilerplate – we keep getting asked for it, so here it is with a quick explanation:
- Gulp SASS (for our SASS)
- Clean CSS (this minifies the CSS was generated)
- Image Min (to minify the images)
- Concat (to concatenate the JS)
- Uglify (to compress the JS)
- HTML Min (minifies the HTML – useful for HTML builds)
- Watch (watches all files and actions the above when a change is detected)
Note this is just a bare-bones version, if we are working in things like i.e. ES6 we then need other libraries such as Babel.
If you would like further info drop me a call on 0161 398 0303 or an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can send you some more code examples.